Terms of service
ZALTO GLAS GMBH
Contractual conditions in the context of purchase contracts via the platform https://www.zalto.shop between
ZALTO Glas GmbH
and the users of this platform designated in § 2 of these Terms of Service; hereinafter “customer”
§ 1 SCOPE
For the business relationship between the provider and the customer, the following terms and conditions apply exclusively in their version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized, unless the offeror expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
§ 2 CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
(1) The customer can select products from the assortment of the offerer and collect these over the button into the shopping cart in a so-called shopping cart. With the button “Buy now” he makes a binding application for the purchase of the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time.
(2) The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt with the subject “Confirmation of your order (order number)” by e-mail, in which the customer’s order is listed again and the customer can print out the function “Print” , The order of the customer (1) represents the offer to conclude the contract with the respective contents of the shopping cart. The acknowledgment of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the provider. In this the content of the order is summarized. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest on delivery of the goods, the contract text (consisting of order, terms and order confirmation) will be sent to the customer by us on a durable medium (e-mail or paper printout). The text of the contract will be stored under the protection of privacy.
(3) The contract is concluded in German.
§ 3 DELIVERY, AVAILABILITY OF GOODS, TERMS OF PAYMENT
(1) Delivery times specified by us are calculated from the time of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these GTC), provided that the purchase price has been paid in advance.
(2) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier shall inform the customer immediately as well. In the event of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Incidentally, in this case, the provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract. In doing so, he will immediately reimburse any payments already made by the customer.
(3) The following delivery restrictions apply: The supplier only delivers to customers who have their habitual residence (billing address) in one of the following countries and can provide a delivery address in the same country: Andorra, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Hungary, Vatican, Cyprus, Austria.
(4) The customer can make the payment by PayPal, prepayment or creditcard.
(5) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer will be in default by default of the appointment.
§ 4 RETENTION OF TITLE
Until full payment of the purchase price, the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.
§ 5 PRICES AND SHIPPING COSTS
(1) All prices quoted on the website of the provider are inclusive of the applicable statutory VAT.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are specified to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer, as far as the customer does not make use of any right of withdrawal.
(3) In the event of a cancellation, the customer shall bear the direct costs of the return.
§ 6 MATERIAL DEFECT WARRANTY
(1) The provider is liable for material defects in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 ff. BGB. Compared with entrepreneurs, the warranty period for goods delivered by the supplier is 12 months.
§ 7 LIABILITY
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. This does not apply to claims for damages by the customer resulting from injury to life, limb, health or material contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages that are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents , Significant contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider shall only be liable for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage if this was simply caused by negligence, unless it concerns claims for damages by the customer resulting from injury to life, limb or health
(3) The limitations of paragraphs 1 and 2 shall also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 8 FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to contracts between the provider and the customer, excluding the UN Sales Convention and international private law.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the domicile of the provider. </ P>
(3) The contract remains binding even in the case of legal ineffectiveness of individual points in its remaining parts. In place of the ineffective points, if available, the statutory provisions. However, to the extent that this would constitute an unreasonable hardship for any party to the contract, the contract will become invalid as a whole.
PRIVAT CONSUMERS ONLY
The goods offered in the shop are only sold to consumers and entrepreneurs as end consumers. The commercial resale of goods is not permitted. Zalto Glas GmbH therefore reserves the right not to accept contractual offers that appear to be made for the purpose of commercial resale of the goods. The maximum order amount is 2500€. The maximum order quantity is 15 units.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 14 (1) ODR-VO AND § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform, available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.